My study of the scriptures has had a profound effect on my life. As I have studied, I have grown closer to God and found answers to real challenges in my life. This blog is a scripture journal that records insights I have discovered in the past and continue to gain as I search, ponder, and pray.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Matthew 2, Following without Complete Understanding

In verse 12 it says the wise men were warned in a dream to depart a different way. I wonder how much they understood about the reason why. My guess is that they didn't understand a lot. They followed anyway. That is my quest, which is difficult: follow the Lord's instructions and promptings without always knowing why.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, what a pleasure it will be to read about your insights into the scriptures!
    love, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jean. I pray that the spirit will be felt through this website.

    ReplyDelete